poniedziałek, 21 września 2015

Wedding candle and more - inspiration from Zhanna

Hello everyone! 
Zhanna is here today. I have for you 3 different inspiration. Have a look!
The first I made some vintage tag with flower and butterfly, I really like it:)
Witam Wszystkich !
Z tej strony dziś Zhanna. Mam dla Was  3 całkiem różne inspiracje. Zobaczcie !
Pierwsza to vintage tag z kwiatkiem i motylkami. Bardzo lubię je :) 



Then I have for you some romantic wedding candle.I think it looks very soft!
Kolejny jaki mam dla Was to romantyczna ślubna świeca. Myślę, że wygląda bardzo delikatnie.





And the last thing I want to show the notepad with a cup-chipboard. This notepad with fabric cover I made myself from the "zero":)
I ostatni mój projekt to notes z tekturką filiżanki. Ten notes ma materiałową okładkę, którą zrobiłam od "zera" 



The 'inside' of a notepad  I printed  at home.
Środek notesu wydrukowałam w domu. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz