środa, 11 maja 2016

Spring mood with Evgenia Krapivina

Hello! Today I'll show you my new projects using awesome I Kropka's chipboard!
I created three projects, inspired by the spring!

Cześć! Dzisiaj pokażę Wam moje nowe projekty z użyciem tekturek Ikropki!
Stworzyłam trzy projekty, zainspirowane wiosną!

The first show notebook. I did it for my daughter.
This is a small notebook, just to put inside the bag. 

Pierwsza to notes. Zrobiłam go dla mojej córki.
To mały notes, taki do torebki.










 





Chipboards used:/ użyłam




Next will show you the mini album. It is very small in size. But I tried to make it a bright and dynamic.

Następny to minialbum. W naprawdę małym rozmiarze. 
Ale spróbowałam by był jasny i dynamiczny.

















Chipboards used:/ użyłam





And last for today. This ATC.
This series is about a young girl. The fact that they love and what they dream.

I dzisiaj ostatnie- ATC.
To o młodej dziewczynie. O fakcie, że kochają i o czym marzą.


 I'm in love with the newest alphas from Ikropka store!










Chipboards used:/ użyłam




Hope you've found some inspiration here today! See you soon! X
Mam nadzieję, że znalazłyście u mnie swoje inspiracje! Do zobaczenia! 

1 komentarz: